Monday 11 July 2016

"I'm gonna party like it's my birthday"....

Well, that's because it is....nearly.  That's right, it's almost MY birthday, but you get all the presents!  Who loves a bargain? You do? Good!  

I am back.  Things have been a bit up and down, but they are most certainly UP now, and I AM BACK.  I want to get kitting again, designing some gorgeousness for YOU, showcasing all sorts of lovely new goodies from Tim Holtz, Ranger, Prima, Heidi Swapp and more.  Burying myself in the ensuing mess that is called creative design genius.  Hahahahaha.  

Soooo.....Over the next couple of weeks, I am going to be wholesaling current stock, so that I can order in some new deliciousness from the US.  That's right, wholesaling. There are definitely some major bargains to be had. For real.  And shipping, as always, is only $7.50 per pizza box, nationwide.  You'd be surprised how much I can fit in one pizza box :)



I will have a few blog posts coming up, showcasing previous kits left in stock, at bargain prices.  I will also be placing the odd pic on FB of some of the more limited items, where I have less than a handful left available.  It will be a case of first in first served.  Don't miss out!

Also, while I am at it, getting in touch with all of you again, can you please email me at kitandcaboodletimaru@gmail.com from your latest up-to-date email address, so I can update my mailing list?  I am aware that it has been some time since Kit and Caboodle Timaru was up and running, and your contact details may have changed.  

Feel free to like and share this post with all your FB friends. All shares will go in the draw for a surprise pizza box of goodies, valued at over $30 retail.

What's not to love? Lol.  Get sharing, keep checking in, and bag yourselves a bargain. Happy Birthday to me!  Ready, set, GO!

Toodles, Beck x





No comments:

Post a Comment