Wednesday 20 July 2016

Finally, here we go!

Ola ladies, I'm here!  

Sadly technology has let me down the last couple of days, but I'm back, thanks to some patience, persistence and... oh who am I kidding? There was some swearing, hair-tearing-out, oh and more swearing to get back to you today.  Haha.  Can't you just see it? :)  And I actually LIKE technology. LOL.

I've lost the two earlier scheduled posts, so here we go again...  I have re-prepared the sale pics (with the assistance of my right-handpaw-man, Buzz (you'll see what I  mean in a tick).  There will still be a wee few things left to list, but I'll leave that until after the weekend... I'll draw the winner of the surprise pizza box of goodies on Friday (my actual birthday!).  It's not too late to get in the draw, just share any one of my sale FB posts.  Good luck ladies!

Ok, here are tonight's bargains...

#1 Jillibean Soup buttons, was $5.90, now $3.00

#2 Prima Color Bloom spray - Summer Sky (blue) was $15 now $8

#3 Prima Color Bloom spray - Lime Wedge (green) was $15 now $8

#4 Prima Color Bloom spray - Gilded (orange) was $15 now $8

#5 Prima Color Bloom spray - Peony (pink) was $15 now $8

My right-hand-man... Getting in the way while I am working!

#6 10pk white doilies, was $3 now $2 (note the paws in the background!)

Yep, more helping!

#7 Prima chipboards, gorgeous colours, was $8.90 now $4.00

#8 Ranger Craft Scrubbie - INVALUABLE for cleaning inks/dyes/paints etc off your hands at the end of a day crafting.  I use mine all the time. Was $8, now $4

#9 Tim Holtz jump rings, two sizes, three colours. Was $6.90 now $4.00

#10 White flowers RRP $7.90, now $4.00

#11 Inkssentials Paper Creaser (Bone Scorer), was $9.90 now $5.50

#12 Button pack, black/teal/white. Was $4.99 now $2.50

#13 Heidi Swapp mini numbers stamp set. Was $9.90, now $5.00

#14 Imagine If chicken wire chipboard, was $4.00 now $2.00

#15 Button set black/wood/silver was $4.00 now $2.00

#16 Ranger Wonder Tape 1/4". Was $7.00 now $4.00

#17 Inksssentials Black Craft Tags, size 8. Was $7.90 now $4.00

#18 Inkssentials Black Craft Tags, size 5. Was $7.90, now $4.00

#19 Silver brads. Was $3.00 now $1.50

#20 October Afternoon small alphas. Was $5.00 now $3.00

#21 Coloured doilies - 5 per pack, available in red, teal/green, blue, black and pale pink. $2.00 per pack
Phew!  That's it!  Ready to go back to the top, re-read, and make an order?  Or perhaps go back and take another look at that handsome cat who was assisting (ie interfering) with my picture taking?Hahaha. Good!

Ready, Set, SHOP!

Now, I'll be back briefly on Friday to announce the winner of the FREE goodies.  Anyone that has already paid for their purchases will have their courier pack shipped tomorrow.  Anyone else that places an order now will have it prepared for shipping over the weekend :)

Until Friday,

Toodles, Beck x

No comments:

Post a Comment